Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic law enforcement, corrections, or legal professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to train in criminal justice? Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit/non-traditional institution with high ethical standards fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We are seeking professionals to join the academic team on a part-time basis. This part time position will be teaching in hybrid courses and the person selected for this role must be well versed in hybrid and/or distance learning methods. Classes will be assigned as enrollment dictates
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
As a hybrid part-time instructor, you will:
- Instruct and evaluate students in your area of specialty.
- Keep up-to-date with and effectively use technology and media in the classroom.
- Track student attendance and post assignment feedback in a timely manner.
- Attend faculty/staff and in-service meetings.
- Implement and adhere to all school policies.
- Participate in graduation ceremonies, as assigned
- Perform other duties/participate in special projects as assigned.
Additional requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in criminal justice, law, or a related discipline.
- At least four (4) years of experience in corrections, community policing, criminal investigations and evidence processing, juvenile justice systems, criminal justice management, restorative justice, vice, narcotics, or crime intelligence.
- Teaching experience highly desired.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities