- Criminal Justice Instructor (Half-time) JobID: 1171
- Position Type:
Pike High School STEM Career Center/Criminal Justice Instructor
- Date Posted:
Pike High School STEM Career Center
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- Criminal Justice Instructor
o Workplace Specialist License required or ability and willingness to obtain this license from Indiana Department of Education based upon documented "occupational experience" in the field of criminal justice that meets one (1) of the following:
(1) Six thousand (6,000) clock hours of occupational experience within the last five (5) years in the specific occupational area requested on the license.
(2) In addition to four thousand (4,000) clock hours of occupational experience within the last ten (10) years in the specific occupational area requested on the license, one (1) of the following:
(A) Completion of a state-approved occupational competency exam in the occupational area.
(B) Completion of a two (2) year associate's degree or higher from an institution of higher learning in the specific occupational area listed on the license.
(C) An approved apprenticeship or internship program that is a regular part of the training for that specific occupation.
(3) Occupational experience must be verified in one (1) of the following ways:
(A) A letter of work experience on company letterhead, including the following:
(a) Dates of employment.
(b) Job duties and titles.
(c) Number of hours completed.
(B) Self-employment verification by profit and loss statements from tax forms clearly indicating that area of employment is the same as what is requested on the license.
(4) Specific Indiana licensing information can be found on the Indiana Department of Education website at: http://www.doe.in.gov/licensing/workplace-specialists
(5) Additional licensing information regarding required training can be found at: http://ejlazaros.iweb.bsu.edu/wsi.htm
o Only on-line applications considered.
Email To A Friend
- Position Type: