Critical Care Anesthesiologist opportunity with TOP RATED University in Weather Perfect Tucson, Arizona!
Banner University Medical Center - Tucson, AZ
Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) and Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T) Department of Anesthesiology is seeking a Critical Care Anesthesiologist to provide critical care anesthesia services to critically ill patients or trauma victims at Southern Arizonas newly-built, leading Level 1 trauma center. The ideal candidate will also collaborate with a dynamic team of Physicians, CRNA, and ACGME trainees in a modern healthcare technology setting. The ability to thrive with diverse populations, maintain curricular perspectives, employ teaching methods for medical students, residents, and fellows is valuable in this role. This position primarily involves critical care and trauma anesthesiology diagnosis and treatment. The qualified candidate will gain a faculty appointment at the University of Arizona commensurate with their academic credentials.
- Critical Care Medicine subspecialty training
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Experienced physicians and new fellows certified in critical care are encouraged to apply!
Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner - University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona communities. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine - research, teaching and patient care - across three academic medical centers.
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
- 350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
- The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
- A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
- Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
Banner University Medicines Total Compensation package includes:
- Salary base plus incentives, relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice, paid CME plus allowance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k/401b retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
APPLY ONLINE WITH YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.