Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG)
Critical Care - Medical Director
Northeast Georgia Health System is recruiting a Critical Care Medical Director to continue the growth of the program. Our Critical Care program has been catalyzed by our need to develop and deliver high quality education to new internal medicine and general surgical residents which started in 2019.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified in Critical Care
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals.
- Desire to lead a growing Critical Care team.
Critical Care Program Overview
- Full-time hospital-based position
- 10 board certified Intensivists and 10 Advanced Practitioners
- 12 MICU, 12 STICU and 35 CCU/CVICU beds in Gainesville
- 12 bed MICU at sister campus in Braselton, GA
- Level II trauma center
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 465+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Centers four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Marshall Poole - Physician Recruitment Marshall.Poole@nghs.com or 770.219.6635