The Mid-Atlantic Division of Alteon Health seeks a Full-Time Critical Care Physician to practice at Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park, Maryland.
Hospital Information on the Critical Care Department:
- 32 Hour Intensivist Services to the Hospital’s Cardiovascular/Medical ICU and the Intermediate Care Unit
- Cardiovascular/Medical ICU (16 beds): Cardio and Medical Patients. Staffed by an Intensivist – 24 hr shifts (10AM – 10AM)
- Neuro/Medical ICU (10 beds): Neuro and Medical Patients. Staffed by an Intensivist – 8 hrs shifts (9AM -5 PM) as well as an NP
- Intermediate Care Unit (8 beds): Staffed by a NP
- Cycle IV Accredited Chest Pain Center and Stroke Center.
- Intensivists do ED Admissions
The Mid-Atlantic Branch of Alteon is a physician-owned practice, and has been a leader in emergency medical services since 1971, serving one million patients annually across Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com