We Are Hiring
Critical Products Manager - Supply Chain Admin - Full-Time, Days - Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center - Chicago, IL
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to manage the process related to procuring critical products and high volume clinical items.
- Ensures that all services and activities regarding critical high volume supplies are planned, implemented, maintained and evaluated.
- Works collaboratively with Supply Chain and ministries to ensure alignment and achievement of goals.
- Coordinates trials and introduction of new supplies.
- Provides project management for product conversions within the organization.
- Acts as liaison between end-users of critical supply items, clinical or non-clinical, and the resource group.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Clinical or Procedural experience in Nursing or medical field preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.