CRM Applications Architect (on-site)
Want to make an impact and stand out. Be one of the game-changers who thinks outside of the box, just like the scientists, inventors, and academics for whom our client builds its products and services.
If your values lie at the heart of who you are and we have a match in principles – customer focus, performance, and trust.
Now let's match knowledge and skills needed to be successful in role.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Must have expert knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns Experience in developing enterprise implementations of complex Salesforce applications
- Must have experience in developing Apex triggers and controllers, and VisualForce pages, Lightning components
- Must have experience with Salesforce or CPQ Lightening • Force.com SOAP and REST Web Service APIs for integrations to/from Knowledge of SOQL and experience creating, debugging, and improving performance of data queries
- Experience creating and maintaining custom objects, fields, formula, validation rules, workflows, process-builder, and similar Salesforce clicks-not-code technologies
- Experience with Salesforce communities, chatter, and the AppExchange
- Experience with Agile development methodology and working as a member of an Agile development team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must have excellent coding skills in Apex: able to write, explain, and mentor developers to write bulkified triggers, VisualForce page controllers and extensions, Test Classes, SOAP/REST web-services and service call-outs
- Must have Cloud experience
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to assist others in writing and debugging efficient SOQL queries of standard and custom objects for complex data models
- Able to research and understand existing codebases; enthusiastically perform maintenance coding to add functionality or correct defects in current applications
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, with a solid customer-service orientation
- Must have Salesforce CPQ knowledge
- Knowledge of Integration platform and billing system such as Zuora is a plus.
- Team management experience is a plus
- Prior experience with Agile Development Methodology preferred
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related subjects