Our Digital Experience and Marketing Departments at Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) are expanding and we will be significantly investing in our team organization and capabilities over the upcoming year! This investment at SBH can provide long term and diverse career opportunities. We’re a collaborative group of creative, motivated peers that work hard to ensure we’re putting our best ideas and beauty brands in front of our customers and stylist communities. Are you a beauty enthusiast? Do you picture yourself in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Does digital strategy and marketing fuel your creative fire? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you for our CRM Developer position located at our Headquarters in Denton, TX.
We are currently searching for a CRM Developer to join our growing Customer Engagement team. The position is responsible for developing ad-hoc and triggered campaigns for Sally’s CRM channels including email and mobile.
“At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us.”
- Support the CRM Production Specialist in building out mobile optimized ad-hoc and triggered email campaigns.
- Develop emails in the ESP working from project briefs and assets including images, copy, URLs, and campaign tracking codes.
- Hands-on design and development of ad-hoc emails within the ESP platform.
- Minor to moderate HTML and in-line CSS coding as required by project.
- Set up and integrate audience selections for specific campaigns.
- Design, develop, and test data-driven dynamic content and triggered campaigns.
- Work with ESP resources to integrate data feeds into email templates.
- Troubleshooting of rendering issues and minor adjustments to creative assets if needed.
- QA email prior to deployment to ensure quality and adherence to campaign briefs.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in CRM or digital marketing preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in email front-end development required
- Enterprise-level ESP platform experience required; Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience with dynamic content areas a plus
- Proficient with HTML and in-line CSS; Experience with AMPscript a plus
- Experience building mobile responsive email designs preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with ESP and internal teams
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules