CRM & Email Marketing Manager
Do you love solving customers problems? Do you wake up every morning and get excited to develop creative ways to delight your customers every day? Have you had success launching customer-focused activities that create lifetime customers in a B2B or SaaS marketing background? How about Hubspot and Salesforce experience?
You have all of those! Nice, you have landed on the right opportunity.
Since you have all those great qualifications, we would also love it if you were a great listener and effective communicator because you will collaborate with some amazing customer success, operations and marketing professionals every day.
At MeridianLink, the customer experience starts when they are a prospect, so how we communicate with them before they even sign a SaaS agreement to how well we interact with them afterward will be the responsibility of a passionate Marketing CRM Manager. In our SaaS business, the customer is the center of everything that is done, and this role will ensure a spectacular customer journey, high retention rates and low churn.
Here is what you will love getting up every morning to tackle --- Responsibilities/Duties
Campaign/Content Development and Execution
- Drive engagement with both outbound and inbound leads and create repeatable lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline.
- Create ideal customer profiles (ICP)
- Ensure all ICPs are appended with the relevant data for the prospects and clients within the CRM tools (Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Ensure proper identification and segmentation of prospects, leads and clients within the CRM tools (Hubspot and Salesforce)
- Constantly test the current buyer journey to optimize and deliver goal attaining strategies along the pipeline
- Use CRM tools to develop AI-powered target account recommendations that will automate the process of researching companies that are a good fit for our campaigns
- Define and develop retention / nurture campaigns for targeted segments
- Collaborate with the content manager to create the necessary marketing assets for the retention / nurture campaigns including educational materials, webinars, landing pages, targeted digital marketing, email campaigns, direct mail, print, sales collateral, support materials, case studies and collateral
- Manage the creative production and execution of the retention / nurture campaigns including email, digital marketing, website, social, analytics, webinars, events, partner, offline, prospect demos, customer support and PR strategies
Reporting and Optimization
- Track and report campaign metrics / KPI’s on a regular basis, ensuring alignment to the department objectives and key results
- Manage and report on campaign leads within Salesforce
- Provide meaningful analysis of retention / nurture campaign performance
- Implement testing strategies (A/B testing, offers, messages, etc.) to optimize campaign performance over time
- Effectively communicate program performance written and verbally
Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Always know how the competition is speaking and engaging with our shared prospects, leads and clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Channel specific messaging in a SaaS B2B environment is required
- Experience in the loan origination and deposit account opening industry is preferred
- Proven success in CRM campaigns - i.e. can point to specific campaign which led to meaningful goal attainment
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator
- Must be able to lead people, processes and projects
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with a structured yet adaptable work-style able to work well in a fast -paced team environment
- Personal accountability on all projects as everyone is expected achieve results
- Adept at analyzing project/campaign results and measuring performance against KPIs
- Exceptional collaborator and influencer – ability to engage with multiple stakeholders (sales, customer success, legal, product pm, IT, BI, marketing services, senior management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience within a marketing CRM role is required
- Excellent PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Sharepoint)
- Knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce required
MeridianLink enables entrepreneurs and consumers to achieve the American dream by creating technological solutions that fuel the engine for financial growth. Our top notch solutions create the premier customer experience every time. We believe in the principles of empowerment, collaboration, individual achievement, and innovation.
Our low turnover is a testament to our wonderful culture where people value the work they do and appreciate each other for their contributions. MeridianLink develops our employees so they can grow professionally by preferring to promote from within. We have an open door policy with direct access to executives; we want to hear your ideas and what you think. Our company believes that to be productive in the long term, we must have a genuine work-life balance. We understand that employees have families and full lives outside of the office. To that end, we honor their personal commitments.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.