CRM Manager – Data Analytics
FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU AT AVENUE
Avenue, a fashion retailer specializing in plus size women’s apparel is seeking a curious and collaborative CRM Manager, Data Analytics to join our corporate marketing team headquartered in Rochelle Park, NJ.
The talented person in this role will functionally manage the examination of the Avenue customer relationship and experience by extracting, collecting and analyzing customer data as it relates (but not limited) to: demographics, shopping behavior, consumer trends and promotional campaign effectiveness to drive sales. Based on analysis, provide actionable recommendations on how to improve sales, customer satisfaction, drive engagement/loyalty and campaign activity.
If you’re passionate about data analytics & relaying the story the data is telling , then this Avenue role is the right fit for you!
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer and Director, Business/CRM to build Avenue CRM strategy
- Leverage customer analytics to develop customer strategy, segmentation, and targeting.
- Develop robust customer reporting package with KPIs on an annual, seasonal, monthly, and weekly basis.
- Develop methods to measure the performance of direct mail campaigns, including response analysis, sales lift, and incremental sales and profit.
- Track customer coupon redemption and develop recommendations for optimal coupon strategy.
- Leverage customer analytics to drive customer lifecycle activations – acquisition, retention, reactivation.
- Manage transition to a new CRM vendor. Translate and transition current reports into new reporting tool.
- Primary contact regarding all customer analysis and reporting requests.
- Develop requirements for relevant aggregates/summary tables in support of analytics.
- Develop a cross-functional Analytics Council which serves as a forum for brainstorming requests from across the business and communicating analytic results.
- Support launch of loyalty program and develop reporting, and analytics to track customer and program performance.
- Act as the Chief Data Steward relating to customer data on behalf of the organization.
- Develop a true testing discipline in the organization which tests offers/coupons, DM, Email, and web tests.
- Make recommendations on how to manage, optimize and scale our database marketing strategies.
- Pull data directly w SQL, Tableau, and/or Power BI.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in the area(s) of Business/Marketing, Statistics, or other Quantitative discipline.
- 5 years of analytical experience with proven success driving CRM strategy while effectively communicating analytical results and delivering actionable insights to improve customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Experienced in CRM technology management, with an understanding of marketing and operational databases, segmentation, data analysis and response measurement.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Ability to compile, analyze, and present appropriate product and customer data.
- Segmentation strategy and customer life cycle management.
- Ability to make fact-based recommendations/decisions.
- Highly analytical with a proven track record of making data-driven decisions.
- Technical, systems and visualization tool savvy. SQL coding proficiency necessary.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Power BI, SAS and Omniture.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency. Completes projects on time.
- Able to project manage analytics and database development projects.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must enjoy working across multiple functional areas to achieve goals.
Qualified candidates, if our opportunity is the right fit for you, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.