Mobile Mini is currently looking for dynamic individual to round out our sales analytics team. If you’re skilled in Salesforce and can make recommendations for system enhancements, apply today to our CRM Manager opening!
The primary focus of this position is to administer the salesforce.com environment, train users on best practices, and aid in creating a bridge between sales and operations by blending technology with end user application. This role will also assist in maintaining the customization and app interface portion of salesforce.com and creating a roadmap for future enhancements.
What You’ll Do as a CRM Manager:
• Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports
• Translate business needs into functional requirements through user feedback and personally identified areas for enhancement
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules
• Support and train new and existing users on the salesforce.com application
• Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates, and campaigns
• Assist with customization of Salesforce to fit the company's changing business needs
• Develop and maintain visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
• Move code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, and integration
• Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
• Assist in managing offshore programming team
• Develop and implement test cases for new code to be deployed
• Support and manage a junior level SFDC Administrator
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What You’ll Need to be a Successful CRM Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
• 3+ years of salesforce.com administrative experience with a minimum 200-seat environment
• Have an analytical but sales-oriented mindset to translate technology into real world business enhancements to benefit the organization
• Leadership experience preferred
• Experience in any of the following preferred: Pardot, Data.com, Data Loader, and Sales Console
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Strong project management skills
• Communicate clearly: verbal and written
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.