Location: New York, NY
This position is responsible for strategizing, analyzing, developing, and implementing the CRM retention and engagement communications and associated customer-facing marketing tactics and campaigns designed to drive awareness and use of SXM's services in the car, on the app, online and in home.
These efforts primarily focus on strategy and execution of subscriber communications (EM and DM). This position will be responsible for working and coordinating with Brand, Creative Services, Digital, Programming, other Marketing Depts. and Legal on the development and approvals for assets, positioning, copy and other marketing content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
CRM Marketing duties to include:
* Gain/Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the SXM subscriber value proposition, business strategy, product development roadmap and User Experience across content access points.
* Develop communication plans in support of business objectives and technology launches (UX or feature updates).
* Develop marketing plans and manage the development of associated assets including EM, direct mail, digital, social media and web content, etc.to targeted to current subscribers.
* Work with technical teams (i.e. analytics, operations) to manage marketing campaigns, increase engagement metrics, and optimize strategies.
* Work closely with agencies to ensure smooth launches of EM and DM campaigns.
* Bachelor's Degree with focus on Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required.
* 4+ years of consumer marketing experience, including at least 2 years at a Manager level.
* Strong reporting and analytics experience required.
* An interest in digging deeper into reporting and various data elements to improve marketing strategy desired.
* Experience in project planning and project management required.
* Familiarity with streaming devices, platforms and technology and user experience highly desired.
* Experience working cross functionally across an organization to achieve project goals.
* Tactical experience creating/managing marketing assets, communications and digital content.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Good public speaking and presentation skills.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Creative writing ability.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Knowledge of SQL, or interest in learning, not necessary but desired.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled