Are you a strategic-minded marketer looking for an opportunity to grow your career? Join the integrated marketing team at Raymour & Flanigan, one of the nation's largest furniture retailers and a certified Great Place to Work! We're looking for a detail-oriented individual who knows their way around a spreadsheet to complement the talented team at our Liverpool, NY, Field Support Center. The Marketing Coordinator gets to be hands-on with state-of-the-art marketing tools and will play an integral role as we continue to evolve our marketing efforts. We may work at a fast pace, but we know how to have fun along the way. Are you in?
• Contribute to strategic planning for a cohesive communication plan involving email, direct mail and SMS
• Report on results of marketing efforts and conduct opportunity analysis to identify future optimizations
• Lead acquisition efforts to grow our marketing database. In this capacity, you will provide strategic recommendations, as well as working with stores to improve the opt-in process
• Set up email and SMS messages to be deployed, including administering A/B tests
• CRM assistance (segmentation, data cleansing and list management).
• Assist with the research and evaluation of new marketing tools
• Partner with associates across marketing to ensure successful execution of initiatives
• 2 years' experience working in marketing or data-related field
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• Strong knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Experience in Google Analytics or similar
• Email/Marketing technology experience a plus
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
• Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
• 401(k) with a Company Match
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• Training and Development
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Generous Merchandise Discount
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Group Life Insurance
• Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled