Long Island Jewish Forest Hills is a 312 bed community teaching hospital that provides inpatient medical and surgical care, intensive care, and obstetrics and gynecology services. The hospital is designated as a Level II Perinatal Center.
OB (1800 per yr), GYN, podiatry,vascular, Orthopedics, Gall Bladder, and General Surgery.
Nadine Campbell, CRNA
- In NYC
- The Queens Public Library
- Serviced by the E, F, M, and R trains
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia is redefining healthcare, delivering unsurpassed excellence to its partners and patients every day. Since its founding by physicians in 1986, NAPA has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single-specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies, serving more than 3 million patients annually in more than 500 healthcare facilities nationwide. For more information, please visit www.NAPAanesthesia.com.