Focuses include: Behavioral Health Services, Cancer Services, Dentistry/Oral Health Services, Emergency/Trauma Services, Heart and Vascular Services, Imaging Services, Orthopedic Services, Neuroscience Institute, Pediatric Services, Primary Care Services, Rehabilitation Services, Specialized Services, Surgical Services and Women's Health Services.
No hearts, very little OB. Will do B&B, peds, ortho, spine, endo.
- Near NYC
- New Jersey's third most populous city
- Paterson has the second highest density of any U.S. city with over 100,000 people, behind only New York City
- Woodland Park
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- Current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduation from an accredited program of nurse anesthesia education
- Certified or recertified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
As a clinician-led organization, North American Partners in Anesthesia is redefining healthcare, delivering unsurpassed excellence to its partners and patients every day. Since its founding by physicians in 1986, NAPA has grown to become one of the nation’s leading single-specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies, serving more than 3 million patients annually in more than 500 healthcare facilities nationwide. For more information, please visit www.NAPAanesthesia.com.