The Custodian is responsible for cleaning the building and contents within, the grounds and various maintenance duties. He/She will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleaning up all areas of club and equipment used.
- Deep cleans and rearranges all equipment to include unseen areas.
- Deep cleans locker rooms daily (toilets, urinals, showers, lockers etc.).
- Dusts and cleans all flat surfaces throughout the club.
- Picks up and puts away equipment, magazines and other clutter throughout the club.
- Vacuums and dusts all cardio and strength equipment throughout the club.
- Maintains and repairs equipment if capable.
- Follows schedule/checklist as close as possible, but stays flexible to variances.
- Records on schedule the times tasks are completed.
- Takes ownership of areas of responsibility.
- Attends department meetings as scheduled.
- Must contact supervisor in advance if not able to work assigned shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education to Maintain:
- Current CPR/AED certification (must be obtained within 90 days of hire).
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.