Job Description: General Labor
Company Southern Crushed Concrete
Location Houston, TX
Pay Range $13 / hour
Travel Occasional throughout Houston
The position of crushing yard Laborer will perform assigned duties under direction of a yard manager or general foreman. Potential travel to various crushing locations in Houston to complete assignments as necessary.
Regular Job Duties
- General labor to assist with the separation and dispersing of crushed concrete and construction materials
- Working with a team to fulfill objectives of the crushing yard
- Clean tools, equipment, materials, and the work area
- Lift, carry, and manually transport construction materials, tools, and supplies
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Southern Crushed Concrete provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Southern Crushed Concrete complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
You can Apply in person
Houston TX 77011
Monday thru Friday
9:am to 4:pm0