Looking to work for a progressive company with plans for growth in the cryogenic market? Are you looking for independence and a chance to be part of the decision making team? We have immediate openings for 2 cryogenic field service technicians.
Rocky Mountain Air Solutions is looking for Cryogenic Field Service Technicians who can perform installation, preventative maintenance and repairs on specialty gas equipment. Specialty gases include LN2, O2, LAR, ACET, H2, He, CO2 and N2O. Our systems range from low pressure cryogenic states to high pressure gaseous forms. Experience with vacuum repair and welding on cryogenic vessels is highly sought. Our field technicians work independently on assignments but also work as a team when required to accomplish projects on a daily basis.
Our Company is committed to flawless customer service
Our belief in flawless customer service is the backbone of our growth. Our cryogenics team is one of the most important aspects of our ability to deliver the best customer service in the industry. When you consider the opportunity for advancement at Rocky Mountain Air and our commitment to promote leaders within our organization, it’s easy to see yourself as a part of this in-demand industry. There is significant opportunity for career advancement in both our Denver and Salt Lake City facilities.
Building your opportunities and future growth is not just dependent on technical skills. It takes opportunity. That’s exactly what you’ll have as a member of the Rocky Mountain Air Cryogenic Technicians Team. Brazing training and training in cryogenic repair of liquid cylinders will be offered to the employee. In order to perform this job you must be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds of equipment when needed.
The Cryogenic Field Service Technician typically works a Monday through Friday work week of approximately 40-50 hours at an hourly rate plus overtime above 40 hours. Some weekend work may be required for servicing emergency situations in an on-call capacity. Hours can be flexible based on customer needs and emergency maintenance calls. There will be work with customers at their facility as well as projects in our two production plants and work with our cryogenic vessels and tankers. In order to perform the physical requirements of this job you must be able to safely lift between 25 and 75 pounds of equipment when needed.
We are particularly interested in cryogenic technicians that have been certified in Health Care Installation and certifications in Health Care Facility Design and we will compensate for that certification level.
Expertise and Certifications
- Certification or training in medical gas management
- Medical gas system installer with plumbing experience
- Brazing Certification
- Oxygen system cleaning and component cleanliness verification
- Welding MIG/ TIG experience. This is a pre-employment requirement and will need to be demonstrated
- Mechanical power and hand tool experience needed
- Ability to read schematics for plumbing/electrical advantageous
- HVAC experience
- HCI-QC unit experience
- Safety training with an excellent safety record a requirement
Do you have the education, know-how and drive? Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to follow clearly defined procedures to ensure customer satisfaction, will dictate how fast you advance. We are a highly energetic and driven team with our dedication being focused on the customer experience for the accuracy of our work, the safety and efficiency of our project completion as we fill their cryogenic equipment needs.
- Must possess and maintain a clean MVR
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and random drug screening on-going
- Must be able to travel up to 5 days at a time. This is not a constant traveling position. Expenses are paid
- Must be physically able to perform the job functions
- Must be able to work outside in potentially extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time when working with the installation and equipment requirements
- Must be able to physically push and pull heavy equipment
- Must exhibit logical, common-sense decision making abilities
- Must be able to communicate well with store managers and your supervisor at all times in a professional manner
- Must be available for on-call situations in the field
- Advantageous to have transport and trailer maintenance experience
- Must be comfortable working in a team as well as independently
- Long Term Disability
- Paid sick days
- Vehicle Allowance
- Vacation/paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays