Are you highly versed in Crystal Reports Writing? We have an opportunity for a long-term, open ended contract with a company in Overland Park, KS.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Work with business users to establish reporting and analytic requirements.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Compile ad-hoc data and report requests using SQL and Crystal Reports.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Develops routines and procedures for end-users to facilitate best practices use of reporting tools and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 5+ years related experience with SQL, .Net programming and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL and data warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology.
- Experience developing Crystal Reports 2011 or higher.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities.
- Experience in report writing, analytics, visualizations, dashboard creation, and mobile BI development.
- 5+ years MS SQL database development experience (intermediate to advanced SQL Writing and table administration).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.