Staff Management is seeking a Centralized Services Representative for our corporate office in Chicago, IL.
Connecting people and work is our passion, and we are currently seeking detail-oriented, multi-tasking, internet-savvy Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our team!
As a CSR, you will work as a member of our National Crew Desk (NCD) team alongside other CSRs, Coordinators, and Management. You will be a liaison between employees, field offices and internal staff, providing exemplary customer support and operational assistance. CSRs report directly to NCD coordinators and supervisors.
- High School Diploma required
- Customer service experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Internet savvy, proficient with web-based applications
- Experience with Excel, Word, Chrome/IE
- Must type quickly and accurately
- Familiarity with ticket-based systems a plus
- Great communicator, you¿ll be the main point of contact for associates and management teams
- Comfortable articulating complex issues via phone, chat, and email
- Handle calls and correspondence that are mostly routine but may require some deviation from standard procedures.
- Provide ongoing support to existing staff and new team members.
- Track individual productivity and update records for accurate reporting.
-Prioritize jobs according to office needs (high, medium and low priority).
- Communicate any issues to the NCD Manager and/or Director.
- Process inbound and outbound calls, chats, and emails in a professional manner at all times.
- Investigate and redirect concerns as necessary.
- Ensure data accuracy in all tasks.
- General office duties include but not limited to: making copies, scanning, mailing, emailing, filing records, auditing records, assisting other managers or departments.