The Meridian Company is a growing Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Remodeling company in East Lansing Michigan. Our call center is expanding and with this we're creating opportunities to work in a fun and rewarding environment.
Compensation package includes: Competitive weekly pay, paid vacations, paid holidays, health insurance, 401K etc.
- Primary responsibility is to answer the phone.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs and book calls.
- Schedule service technicians.
- Detailed data entry.
- Outbound calling and mailing.
- Process daily paperwork.
- Attend meetings as necessary.
- Other assigned duties as required.
Requirements needed in order to be considered for this position:
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license and dependable transportation to work.
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system for a number of staff members.
- Patience and ability to handle the urgency of each task, and work in an (at times) high-stress position.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Planning and scheduling.
- Familiarity with standard concepts of Plumbing & HVAC helpful.