Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• The role provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to a Managed Services customer or specializing in Office Equipment in order to maintain the highest possible up-time for the customer. While the support extends from supply replenishment through finished output, including operation of the equipment and finishing devices, it also includes full break/fix repair of the assigned equipment.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Provide support related to the operation and maintenance of the assigned client’s equipment, including (as required) equipment consumables management.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
• Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for providing all maintenance, production and supply inventories of assigned equipment
• Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required.
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
• Maintain appropriate communication with Managed & Technical Services personnel within assigned area of coverage.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities (as required) using activity reporting software and tools.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Develop schedules & implement preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.