Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
Currently looking for an experienced Certified Surgical Tech (CST) to fill a 13-week contract opening in day and night shifts with a well-known facility in metro Detroit, MI. Interested candidates should have 2 years of experience.
Compensation and Benefits for the Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Pay Package based on experience, benefit level and traveler status
- Day 1 Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan w/up to 3.0% company match
- Referral bonus offered to current and non-employees
- 24 hr staff to assist you
- Contract/Per Diem/Long Term Opportunities
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
- Prepares operating room for surgical patient, reviews preference cards to determine surgeon needs, obtains the necessary supplies and equipment for the procedure, ensures cleanliness of room, and assists with opening sterile supplies.
- Performs surgical scrub duties, and assists with the vascular procedures when directed by the Doctor
- Assists in turning over of room, and ensures supplies, instruments, and equipment are returned to proper location.
Requirements of the Certified Surgical Tech (CST)
- Current NBSTSA Certification
- Minimum 2 years of scrub experience
- Certifications: BLS, NBSTSA
Keywords: Other Allied Health, allied health, Certified Surgical Tech, CST, Scrub Tech, Surg Tech, Surgical Tech, Surgical Technologist, OR Tech, Operating Room Tech, First Assist, FA, Certified First Assistant, CFA, Certified Scrub Tech, Certified Surgical Technologist, Certified Surgical Technician, Surgical Technician,