Corporate Traveler is a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.
Due to growth we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our successful sales team. The BDM will spearhead the growth of small to mid-size business travel by sourcing, selecting and securing small to medium size corporate travel accounts that have annual air spend in the region of up to $4M a year.
- Source new leads and secure business through pro-active approaches
- Identifying, qualifying and capturing new business for our Corporate Traveler and FCm Travel Solutions Brand
- Work with and respond to complex, large business Request for Proposals
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key decision makers for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing relationships
- 0-3 yrs of Sales or Business Development Management experience
- A passion for travel and exploring different destinations
- A track record of successful sales experience
- Prior experience with cold calling and/or generating sales leads
- Excellent presentation skills with groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Must be able to work independently to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel to meet the demands of the assigned territory
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- An outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
This is a "hands-on", feet on the pavement kind of role. An individual BDMs success will be determined by and compensated based on commissions generated by accounts secured.
Location: Atlanta, GA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!