WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33414 US (Primary)
- Under the direct supervision of the Radiologist and the Department Manager, the CT technologist delivers Computed Tomography testing to patients of all age groups. The technologist utilizes equipment and technique to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs diagnostic imaging and related procedures (including but not limited to, localization for biopsy, aspiration and or drainage procedures) to demonstrate anatomy and/or obtain specimens for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner. Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics. Applies appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure. He/she must be available for “on-call” duties and be prepared to arrive at the facility within thirty minutes of being notified. He/she must be capable of and willing to cross-train and float into others areas to meet the needs of the facility as well as capable and willing to assist in the cross-training and orientation of others into the department as requested.
- Current State of Florida license
- Current ARRT registry in Radiology and CT
- AHA Healthcare provider BLS
- Proficiency computer skills
- English verbal and written fluency