This position is responsible for coordinating and performing CT scans for diagnostic purposes and for providing patient services using applicable imaging modalities.
- Graduate of AMA approved School Of Radiological Sciences or other accepted and approved equivalent required
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of CT experience in a Hospital or Clinical setting preferred
- Three (3) years' CT experience in a clinical Imaging setting is highly preferred
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications:
- Registered by the (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technology in CT required
- Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
- Current CPR certification