Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of designated anatomical areas in accordance with established practices and procedures. Obtains patient history, explains routine procedures and addresses patient concerns.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program
- Basic working knowledge of single slice and multi slice CT scanners.
C. License, Certifications or Registrations
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist license through the Texas Medical Board
- Current registration through American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- CT Certification through ARRT or NMTCB required by January 1, 2019.
- CPR (American Heart Association)