At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We have a new opening for a CT technologist. The York Hospital Imaging Team is responsible for providing CT services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at our main York Hospital campus. We also provide CT services at our Wells campus 7 days a week from 8am-7pm.
Under the direction of a board certified radiologist, the CT technologist will be responsible for safely operating the CT equipment to produce diagnostic quality images.
Primary responsibilities include:
• performing a variety of CT exams on patients of all ages
• detailed documentation
• consenting/screening patients for ionizing radiation and CT contrast
• excellent communication with patients and co-workers
• positive attitude
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we are looking for a candidate with the following:
• 1+ years CT experience preferred (CT licensure is preferred but not required)
• fluency in diagnostic X-ray is preferred
• BLS Certification
• Maine RT Licensure