We invite you to come join our Kern Memorial Medical Imaging team as a Computed Tomography Technologist. This full time career opportunity has varied shifts from 7AM - 6PM Monday - Friday including Saturdays schedule, and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Bakersfield, CA. The center provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a comfortable and patient friendly environment. As a CT Technologist you will have the opportunity to:
* Perform high quality radiologic, CT exams on incoming patients.
* Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
* Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
* May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, radiologic technologist jobs, radiologic technician jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, X-ray technologist jobs, Radiological Technologist jobs, Tech Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist, computed tomography jobs, CT technologist jobs, CT Technician jobs, CT Tech jobs, Computed Tomography Tech jobs, Computed Tomography Technologist jobs, and Computed Tomography Technician jobs
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient CT and Radiologic exams and procedures. Applicants for CT Technologist jobs with RadNet must have ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), CA State Venipuncture permit , CPR certification, and great communication skills. ARRT(CT) certification and at least 1 year of recent CT work experience is preferred!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled