Organization: Adventist Health Castle
Primary Location: United States-Hawaii-Kailua
Job Posting: Aug 9, 2019, 5:03:47 AM
Shift: Variable Shift
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
Located minutes from Lanikai Beach in Windward Oahu, Adventist Health Castle is nestled at the base of the beautiful Ko’olau mountain range. More than just a beautiful campus, AHCS also one of five organizations nationwide to receive the 2017 Baldrige National Quality Award.
Featuring a full-service medical center, Castle offers a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and home-based services, with over 1,000 employees and staffed by more than 300 physicians. Located just outside of Kailua, AHCS serves all of O'ahu and is the primary health care facility for the Windward side of the island.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a CT Technologist who:
Operates computed tomography (CT) equipment, producing cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions. Performs a variety of imaging procedures not limited to CT, including general radiography and fluoroscopy.
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care for patients ranging in age from adolescence through geriatric.
- Produces sagittal and coronal reformatted images for radiologist interpretation.
- Uses PACS and teleradiology system to correctly transfer images to the appropriate location.
- Maintains accurate records, files and billing information. Ensures the integrity of patient medical images and data while adhering to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other patient confidentiality guidelines and regulations.
- Performs routine maintenance and calibration of equipment and manages supply inventory.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology: Preferred
- CALIFORNIA and OREGON Advanced Certification in the modality of CT: Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- CT License in state of employment: Required
- Venipuncture certification: Preferred
- HAWAII Advanced Certification in the modality of CT: Preferred
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists; R.T. (R)(CT)(ARRT): Required
- CALIFORNIACertification as a Radiologic Technologist (CRT): Required