Doyou have the career opportunities as an CT Technician you want in your currentrole? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join CenterpointMedical Center afacility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts withcompassion.
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an CT Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions arevalued? If you are dedicated to caringfor the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise!
As CT Technologist you are on the leading edge of innovation. As a support to the physicians, you are vital to diagnosing disease or traumaby providing an inside view of the human body without invading it.
- Diagnostic Imaging department support patients from outpatient, inpatientand the Emergency Department.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, supportive physicians and leadership,and professional environment that support future career development.
This position performs routine and emergencycomputed tomography and related procedures in accordance with the departmentalpolicy and procedure manual and the Radiologist’s request, producing exams ofacceptable technical quality.
Knowledge of radiology operations, stronginterpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required, as well asthe ability to interact with patients, physicians, and personnel in a pleasant,positive and courteous manner.
- The technologist in this department provides carefor birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 and 11 years of age;adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to65 years of age and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- This person will be working with students in x-ray and in CT.