- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- Under general supervision of the CT Supervisor, performs computerized tomography scanning to produce computerized radiographic images of patient organs and body areas to assist physicians in the diagnosis of injury and/or disease for patients of all ages. Performs related clerical and service duties.
- WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in CT preferred, but not required.
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Level of knowledge equivalent to that acquired through completion of an Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology.
- Registration or registry eligible by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Licensure to operate radiology equipment in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.