Corporate Traveler offers a unique combination of expert advice, local personal service and global negotiating strength to maximize savings for business travel.
Established in 1993, Corporate Traveler, initially called Flight Centre Corporate, was the founding corporate brand of Flight Centre Limited. Corporate Traveler was created to focus solely on the needs of small to medium enterprises (SME). The business quickly emerged as a successful brand, known for its specialized service and experienced consultants.
Following the acquisition of several corporate travel businesses between 1999 and 2003 Flight Centre Limited rebranded its stable of corporate brands, including Corporate Traveler, to FCm Travel Solutions. This created the largest global corporate travel and expense management company to be based in Australia. However with significant growth in the SME segment the decision was made to reintroduce Corporate Traveler to the market. In recent years, among many other accolades, the company has been recognized as one of the top 10 travel management companies in the US!
About the opportunity:
Corporate Traveler is currently looking for a bright and ambitious Travel Manager to join our growing team!
The Travel Manager handles the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts won by the Business Development Manager . A successful Travel Manager will build solid relationships with our corporate clients by delivering exceptional customer service, and exceeding client expectations in every interaction in relation to:
1. Travel Management
- Understanding and anticipating client needs and travel preferences
- Responding quickly and proactively to client requests
- Resolving client complaints
- Ensuring accurate and timely presentation of clients’ travel documentation
2. Teamwork and Communication
- Actively contributing at meetings with Team Leaders and BDMs to keep them abreast of client accounts and any information which is likely to impact (either positive or negatively) on Corporate Traveler
- Sharing information with fellow Travel Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent, and professional approach to client account management
3. Office Systems and Processes
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with accounts
- Ensuring that all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career – including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A base salary plus unlimited sales incentives – the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Global conferences and award balls
- Fully paid training
- Travel industry discounts
- Leadership career pathways
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
Successful applicants will have:
- Strong sales background including experience working toward goals and/or on commission
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Impeccable business acumen
- High attention to detail
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!