Reperio, Inc., a Boston-area search firm, is conducting a search for one of its clients. Our client, a high-growth software company in the Boston / Cambridge area, is seeking multiple client-facing, highly experienced and deeply technical Field Consultants. These are unconventional roles, requiring senior level professionals with 15+ years of experience who enjoy the thought of being a hands-on, individual contributor. Individuals currently in these roles have held positions such as: Chief Technology Officer / CTO, Enterprise Architect, Scientist, Chief Architect, Architect, VP / Director of Technology, VP / Director of Software Development / Engineering, VP / Director of Product Development, etc.
These individuals will be part of a growing consulting team providing sophisticated proof-of-concept, technology-based implementation, development, and architectural solutions to Fortune 50 / 500 clients. This person will work directly with clients on tough computing problems demonstrating scalability, enhanced performance, metadata capabilities and productivity of our client’s software. The ideal candidates will have:
- Successful software company developing complex, enterprise, mission critical products involving high-volume data processing.
- Professional services / Consulting group at a large, enterprise software company, or a technology based professional services firm.
- Advanced technology / architecture groups (or similar) at large, Fortune 500 / Fortune 50 companies.
- Current hands-on coding capabilities with various programming languages.
- Exceptionally strong academic credentials from top-tier schools coupled with deep technical capabilities.
- Advanced degrees (PhD / MS) in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, (or similar) highly desirable, but not required.
Also, candidates should have deep technical experience in areas involving large, complex data processing, high performance tuning, middleware management, algorithms, distributed computing, parallel processing, high performance computing (hpc), massively parallel processing (mpp), systems programming, etc.
This is a unique opportunity working for a fun, established, rapidly growing and global company with a high-end suite of software products that are mission-critical and currently being used by nearly half of the Fortune 50 around the world. Our client has a flat organizational hierarchy with an amazing corporate culture influenced by accomplished, well-rounded and intelligent individuals who are passionate about solving incredibly sophisticated technology problems. Excellent client-facing, written and verbal communication skills are a must. Having security clearance is a strong positive, but not a requirement.
Depending on location, up to 80% travel may be required. Immediate opportunities exist in Boston, Washington, DC, Northern Virgina, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Chicago and Dallas however candidates located in other cities near major airports may also be considered. These are highly compensated roles, in line with the average compensation for the previously mentioned executive level positions.
To be considered, please forward a Word (preferable) or PDF version of your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.