Hiring for this position is still pending award of contract.
This opportunity is for a POTENTIAL CONTRACT award and is contingent upon the contract being awarded. Consideration for a potential contract may require a signed letter of intent. If the contract is awarded, another position posting will be available on the Company Careers portal.
Summary of Duties
Oversees the Career Transition Services Department ensuring compliance with DOL, Corporate, and Center requirements to include meeting or exceeding established goals.
Description of Duties
- Responsible for the management of the entire CTS department: Oversees staff members assigned to CTS. Ensures staff members have adequate training to complete key areas of Provides documented training to staff. Coordinates staff meetings. Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Ensures contract is compliant with all safety standards and expectations to include proper workmen’s compensation reporting. Ensures contract is in compliance with all DOL, Corporate and Contract requirements.
- Oversees CTS portion of contract: Ensures that the CTS contract is administered within the DOL, and Corporate Ensures that the CTS contract exceed goals.
- Performs data entry, data verification and reconciliation in all areas of student accountability and CTS: Performs related data entry and data verification essential to and consistent with records, accountability and data integrity Has a working knowledge of data transfer from one document to another with an emphasis on detail and error recognition. Ensures reconciliation of CDSS suite regularly to ensure accuracy of data.
- Audits systems and maintains CDSS suite database: Ensures CTS perform consistent and monthly job development to maintain a statewide employer database. Maintains CTS database with current and correct information indicating student Audits JCRL reports for accuracy. Ensures payroll is administered per the guidelines established by the DOL and Corporate Office. Maintains accurate CDSS Suite database. Audits all separated files within 30 days of student separation. Trouble-shoots problems and resolves issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintains contract files, records, logs, and integrity of systems: Ensures files, records and logs are maintained in sequential or other prescribed All documents reflect quality by maintaining all information in a systematic format for easy review and audit. Interfaces with Center as well as OA and CTS staff for exchange of required information. Prepares and provides accurate student accountability reports as necessary. Has a working knowledge of all PRH, PAG and Corporate requirements. Maintains open communication. Accepts directions and suggestions. Accomplishes tasks and assignments in a professional manner as identified by the Director of Operations.
- Monitors budget and related areas for contract and maintains spending limits as applicable: Ensures equipment assigned to the contract is properly accounted for and maintained in good Tracks spending of staff each month. Provides feedback for over/under spending. Notifies the Director of Operations of repairs/costs above routine expenditures.
- Develops Others: Establishes high level of mutual trust and support with Expresses positive expectations of others, even in difficult situations. Creates a learning atmosphere. Reassures and encourages performance improvement. Provides timely coaching. Identifies successes and areas of improvement. Delegates tasks or responsibilities for the purpose of developing others’ abilities. Rewards good performance and promotes employee recognition. Ensures that staff completes all DOL, Corporate and Contract training as required and demonstrates competencies accordingly.
- Displays management effectiveness: Builds pride and commitment though effective teamwork and Adheres to established company policies and procedures, and supports all programs. Delivers timely coaching and conducts employee evaluations when scheduled. Makes effective use of time, materials and resources by planning, scheduling and organizing work. Communicates in an open and honest manner. Sets appropriate performance goals for staff.
- Demonstrates excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills: Hires and promotes employees based on sound decision-making Improves processes within contract, emphasizing quality and efficiency. Anticipates and resolves problems, demonstrating good judgment. Provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree, at least one year of experience in sales, marketing, and counseling related services, supervisory experience, and four years of additional related experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid state driver’s license; CPR/First Aid certifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen, sit, stand, and walk; to reach with hands, arms, as well as use hands to finger, handle or feel, to taste and smell. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include; close, distance and peripheral vision.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of what employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.