Open Until Filled
This position is the first point of contact for most business users when communicating with the Information Technology Section. Performs work in the configuration and installation of network desktops and laptops and software and provides technical and procedural support for network users; maintains desktops with current Microsoft Security patches and hot fixes, updates desktop and laptop software.
Human Resource Contact: 307-235-3690
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed in the job level.
- Responds to user's problems with printing, logging on, installed software, hardware, network problems, or other computer related issues and assigning Trouble Tickets to Second Level technicians as needed.
- Trouble shoots and resolves problems, trains and assists agency personnel in the use of computer equipment.
- Resets users' passwords on the Domain and maintains user profiles; establishes quality assurance of the desktop builds for the Unemployment Insurance and Tax Divisions Constructs workstation and laptop builds to the Division's Standard documentation; provides support for all domain users, Imaging Workflow and Forms Administration.
- Configures, installs and tests applications, client-server software, workstation protocols; provides support for agency users; builds laptops and workstations according to IT Operation's Standards.
- Deploys hardware to users; manages IT hardware inventory, including maintaining the hardware parts area (cage); maintains the IT software inventory, including the WYO-300 invoice program, software inventory vault and database.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Casper, Wyoming
Agency: 053-Administration - Unemployment Insurance