Do you love meeting new people every day and thrive in a fast pace environment? Are you a strong, hands-on manager with food and beverage experience who loves to lead and develop teams? Then come join Delaware North Travel Hospitality where you can be part of all the excitement at one of our airport locations!
The Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport serves millions of travelers from all over the world. Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services operates food and beverage concepts in all four terminals at the airport, ranging from full service to casual dining including branded concepts such as Chili’s Too Grill & Bar, Dunkin’ Donuts, Food Network Kitchen, Villa, KW Café, Kalik, Casavana, Chef Allen, Blue Bar, Desano’s Pizza, Harvest and Grounds/ Cross Grains, Casa Noble, Burger King and more to come.The Opportunity
The successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 3+ years direct food and beverage management experience a must!
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.