The Culinary Manager is responsible for delivering on the Topgolf Lounge experience, an innovative concept that will combine the popular Topgolf Suites technology with everything special about Topgolf – lively music, social gaming, a vibrant bar scene, and top-notch F&B to neighborhoods across the country. They will be responsible for delivering fantastic hospitality and dining experiences through their culinary creations. We are seeking a team player who is driven to create a motivated team and efficiently run the back of house functions.
- Provide professional leadership, development and direction to kitchen staff.
- Ensure all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet Topgolf standards and commitment to quality.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen while using proper food handling techniques.
- Appropriately schedule staff for forecasted sales volume.
- Being knowledgeable of local, state and federal health standards.
- Understand, monitor and control inventory and labor costs.
- Must be able to lift