Job Title:Cultivation and Processing Consultant
Reports to: CEO
FLSA Status:Regular- Exempt
The Cultivation and Processing Consultant supports the management team by delivering timely consultation on new integration, transformation and change management for both Cultivation/Processing and their support departments. This role will Consult Management on how to best manage the process integration for new sites/acquisitions in a manufacturing environment, collaborating with all departments to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and without errors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consult on the Development and execution of integration project plans in line with the agreed strategy and vision
- Consult on the Development of maintenance departments. Assist in procuring the right employees with the right skill sets.
- Review existing facilities and processes for improvements needed both from a facilities lens as well from the business side as well
- Collaborate and communicate with functional department leads on integration strategy to ensure smooth transition during alignment period
- Assist in Implementation of policies and procedures as well as our company vision.
- Assist to ensures that maintenance and engineering departments have the tools they need to succeed
- Collect and analyze inputs from a variety sources and rapidly reflect them into the project delivered key measurable timelines
- Collaborate in establishing strong and effective leadership credibility through decisive problem solving that reflects the needs of all stakeholders in the final deliverable.
- Collaborate in establishing contacts with our vendors of choice to support site and activities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Cannabis Industry Operations and Indoor Agriculture experience
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management and tools
- Advanced knowledge of Maintenance Practices and PM Programs
- Strong knowledge in HVAC and Electrical
- Degree in an Engineering or Project Management discipline or equivalent experience
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-10 years' experience as Project Manager, Operations leader with proven results
- 5-10 years' experience as a Maintenance or Engineering Manager
- Strong interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Understanding of intermediate business principles and practices.
- Ability to create and maintain large workbook and files
- Proven experience in delivering Business Plans, Risk Management Plan, Key Milestone Plans.
- Proven experience driving change by identifying issues, coordinating and communicating resolutions
- Demonstrated progressive leadership skills and the ability to form teams with geographical differences
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to pass a Level 2 DOH background check/fingerprints
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40 hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer Golden Bloom Pharms Supports a Drug Free Workplace