Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Custodial Services Worker cleans and maintains assigned area(s) to meet customer and client satisfaction Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals