|Title||Custodial Supervisor - DC Area|
This position will be located across Naval District Washington (Washington, South Potomac, Patuxent River, Annapolis).
Responsible in assisting the Project Manager administering the Housekeeping program by maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout all areas and buildings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage employee work schedule with assistance from the Project Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring employee work schedule is covered with adequate staffing on a daily basis.
• Perform QC inspections on a daily basis on their respective employees. Review with Project Manager to analyze trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Analyze government QA inspections, assuring proper follow-up and Corrective/Preventive Actions.
• Ensure their employees received adequate orientation training and documentation is in file.
• Observe employees daily to identify potential issues and be able to resolve.
• Perform job evaluations on employees and submits to Assistant Director as required.
• Perform public relation rounds on units and establish relationships with key personnel.
• Ensure all housekeeping personnel have supplies they need to perform job.
• Other duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Minimum of three years’ experience with quality control or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to understand technical and process-based aspects of the services we provide.
• Minimum one (1) experience within the last three (3) years in hospital housekeeping services or equivalent and meet or exceed comparable industry certification (IEHA, etc.), training, and experience requirements in a tertiary-level medical care facility with at least 100 – 200 bed capacity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Be able to walk extended period of time, bend, kneel, push. Pull, and stretch as required.
• Be able to lift 50 lbs.
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
|Send This Job to a Friend|