- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Orono School District
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
Open Until Filled
- Description: Full-time Custodian Position - District-Wide Float
- This is an 8 hour/day position.
- Shift time can vary from day to evening depending on District needs according to daily vacancies.
- Typical shift is 3:30 to 10:30.
- Perform ground maintenance routine and project cleaning of assigned areas.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned across the District as needed.
- Assist with set-up and take-down of school activities.
- Perform routine and project cleaning of assigned areas.
- Perform other duties and assume other responsibilities as assigned or as needed.
- Focus on details and commitment to doing a good job required.
- Experience cleaning in a commercial setting preferred.
- Ability to get along with district employees and be courteous and helpful with students and general public.
- Ability to stand and/or walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat, and/or climb stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work in a variety of conditions and environments (e.g. dusty, wet, cold, hot, high humidity, noisy, indoors, outdoors, at heights, and in small spaces).
Application Procedure:All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
or www.orono.k12.mn.us >> District Office >> Human Resources
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Contact:Ross Luken, Coordinator of Facilities and Safety
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Director of Human Resources