Maintain buildings, laboratories, offices, lobby areas, kitchens and restrooms in a clean and sanitary condition. Duties include, but are not limited to: dust and wipe all flat surfaces, shelves, counters, clean kitchen/sink areas, restock/refill paper supplies, empty trash, sweep & dust mop floors, vacuum carpeted areas, clean and sanitize restrooms, etc. He/she works safely and follows good housekeeping procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (To include, but are not limited to)
· Maintains buildings, laboratories, offices, lobby areas, kitchens, and restrooms in a clean and sanitary condition according to
principle responsibilities schedule
· Dusts and wipes all uncluttered flat surfaces, shelves, air vents and counters
· Cleans all sinks, all kitchen areas
· Restocks all kitchen areas with paper, plastic, and Styrofoam products
· Refills all soap, paper towel and tissue dispensers
· Empties trash from offices
· Sweeps floors and vacuums carpets
· Damp mops floors, removes spots/spills/stains
· Strips and waxes floors as required. Buffs floors as required
· Spot cleans walls, mirrors, doors, glass, damp clean tops of doors, ledges, sills, and furniture
· Cleans and sanitizes toilets and urinals
· Sweeps and hoses down exterior walks, stairs and patios
· Safely handles and disposes of paper trash products daily. Places all trash into appropriate containers to avoid exposure or injury to
self or others
· Moves furniture as needed to clean floors
· Reports location of dangerous or unsightly conditions, corrects if possible
· May be required to work non-standard hours, eight hours per day which may include weekends and holidays as scheduled
· Works overtime hours when scheduled to complete special projects or needs
· Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and carry out details of own work schedule efficiently and completely without routine overtime work hours
· Openly participates in job related discussions with Warehouse Supervisor for the betterment of the company and self
· Obtains cleaning supplies from main storage areas as required to maintain sanitary building conditions. Notifies supervisor when inventory stock levels are low and need reordering
· Utilizes appropriate personal protective equipment
· Operates various Company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner and maintains appropriate vehicle usage records/documentation
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· High school diploma or GED required
· Requires minimum of 1-year custodial experience
· Strong working knowledge of good housekeeping principles is a must.
· Must have a demonstrated experience working with cleaning chemicals and machines.
· Must have good oral and written communication skills.
· Must be attentive to details; neatness and accuracy is important.
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision on a flexible schedule.
· Basic computer proficiency is necessary.
· A valid, unrestricted California driver's license and a clean driving record are required
- Continuous walking
- Lifting up to 10-15 lbs; rare occasion lifting 25-50 lbs without assistance
ABOUT TRANSAMERICAN AUTO PARTS (TAP) AND POLARIS INDUSTRIES
For more than 50 years, Transamerican Auto Parts (“TAP”) has
been an industry leader in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of off-road
parts for Jeeps and light trucks. TAP has numerous entities serving various
niches in the automotive aftermarket under its corporate umbrella. From 4 Wheel
Parts to Transamerican Wholesale, TAP subsidiaries provide the best parts and
services for the customer at the most competitive prices.
Since 1961, TAP has grown with the popularity of off-roading.
The company began by supplying Jeep parts to local dealers and independent
service centers that catered to 4×4 enthusiasts. The original company did not
deal directly with the consumer at first, but as the company grew, so did its
focus. In the ensuing decades, TAP established and acquired industry leading
brands, including Pro Comp, Smittybilt, Rubicon Express, and G2 Axle &
Gear. The company also launched Off-Road Adventures, a magazine for off-road
TAP conducts business through a three-pronged sales, service,
and manufacturing paradigm. The company supplements a robust mail-order system
with 55 brick-and-mortar retail centers, staffed with experienced product and
installation specialists. In addition to the retail initiative, TAP has
accelerated its business with the e-commerce marketplace. Led by its flagship
Websites 4WheelParts.com and 4WD.com, TAP’s 22 consumer-oriented sites have
collectively grown beyond 2.6 million visitors each month. The TAP e-commerce
network facilitates consumer sales, service, and support. TAP’s manufacturing
system features a 100,000 square foot research and production facility that
incorporates an in-house conceptualization, design, and implementation process.
From the beginning, TAP has dedicated its resources to serving its customers,
and to establishing itself as the premier supplier and distributor of high
quality automotive parts.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris
Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here
at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the
passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the
innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports
leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor
enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion,
Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER, RZR and
Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman and Polaris ACE
all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle midsize and heavyweight
motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, Switchback and
RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments
and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio. Polaris' presence
in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles,
quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota,
Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com
for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top
talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary,
generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components
of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a
company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your
Polaris and TAP are an Equal Opportunity Employer.