Park Vista Health Center is currently hiring a Full Time Custodian! The Custodian is responsible for major floor care projects, public area cleaning and trash disposal; working with other housemen and assisting in the job special request and dispatching work among the other housemen; and communicating with the other shift housemen.
- Maintains floors and carpets within the Community.
- Picks up and removes trash from trash rooms, offices and other locations within the Community.
- Cleans all public areas.
- Provides preventive maintenance to housekeeping machines such as vacuums, carpet shampooers and floor machines.
- Completes all meeting rooms setups in auditorium, arts and crafts room, lobby, etc.
- Maintains all grounds, golf courses, tennis courts clean throughout shift.
- Previous janitor experience strongly preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Previous floor maintenance experience strongly preferred but not required. Knowledge of floor care procedures, techniques, and supplies preferred, but not required.
- Ability to understand and follow in instructions in English and communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Willingness to perform routines, repetitive tasks.
- Ability to drive utility vehicles
About Park Vista Health Center:
ParkVista is a Health Center located in Fullerton, adjacent to the campus of Morningside of Fullerton, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. ParkVista offers 82 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 54 Assisted Living apartments, including a dedicated and secure memory support wing. ParkVista provides professional staffing 24 hours a day, as well as full-service rehabilitation resources including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Set in a beautiful location, our residents enjoy delicious meals; many planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities; and compassionate assistance with daily living, all with the goal of the highest level of independence possible.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
ParkVista Health Center offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbour 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://parkvista.hrmdirect.com