As a Custodian at Reynolds and Reynolds, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment at our facility. Working as a part of a team, you will be assigned an area of the building to maintain. Your responsibilities will include cleaning of the cubicle areas, common areas, and restrooms. Additional duties may include stripping, buffing, and waxing hallway floors as needed and washing windows on a daily basis. In this role, a high level of customer service will be necessary since you will be working directly with other Reynolds associates each day. If you feel you have the skills to fulfill these requirements, apply today!
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- The shift for this position will be Monday through Friday from 6:00am-3:00pm with occasional overtime