Glendale Union High School District
1. Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
2. Displays appropriate appearance.
3. Sweeps, mops, scrubs, and vacuums hallways, restrooms, classroom and office space, as appropriate. Replaces bulbs in classroom lights as needed.
4. Empties classroom and office trash containers.
5. Notifies supervisor concerning need for major repairs to lighting, heating, and ventilation equipment.
6. Cleans debris from sidewalks, parking lots and campus areas.
7. Records, documents and removes any and all graffiti from campus.
8. Sets up and tears down necessary equipment, supplies and resources for school-sponsored special events.
9. Demonstrates effective communication with students, staff and administration. Provides appropriate attention to staff and student needs. Works effectively with departmental co-workers.
10. Must be able to read and understand material safety data sheets.
11. May be required to perform bus driving responsibilities.
12. Performs other duties as directed by the local Facilities Supervisor.