JOB OBJECTIVE: Work in a team environment to finish products to quality standards in order to meet custom production goals and productivity guidelines set by Promega. Fulfill customer requirements, meet and exceed customer expectations, to produce high quality, safe and effective products. This position will have a basic understanding of product finishing including process order execution, labeling, dispensing, and kitting.
*The schedule for this position is a Monday-Friday, 5:30am-2pm.
1. Provide a high level of both intradepartmental and interdepartmental (Production, Quality Assurance, Shipping, Materials Management, etc.) customer service and communication.
2. Setup and operate manual and automated labeling, dispensing, and kitting equipment.
3. Label components and kits.
4. Dispense and assemble components into kits and kit sub-assemblies using approved work instructions.
5. Accurately complete all required written documentation including batch records.
6. Attentive and aware of defects that may arise during daily work.
7. Alert group leader or supervisor of nonconformances.
8. Follow contamination control procedures.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Clean and maintain production areas and equipment.
2. Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities and assist with these initiatives.
3. Assist other groups with product finishing tasks.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Excellent level of attention to detail.
3. Ability to work accurately.
4. Adaptability and flexibility to changing production demands.
5. Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
6. Competency in general math.
7. Ability to proficiently use computers and electronic interfaces. Preferably ERP systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, HMI’s, and Outlook.
1. At least one year in a production environment with exposure to various production and packaging equipment.
1. Ability to work in a clean room environment.
2. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
3. Manual dexterity to dispense product and assemble kits.
4. Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
5. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50-70 lbs.
6. Ability to occasionally move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack.
7. Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
8. Ability to bend multiple times per day.
9. Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
10. Visual acuity for quality inspections.
11. Ability to perform occasional work in -20 degrees C temperature environments.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.