iSolved is the leading provider of web-based workforce management solutions for small to medium-sized employers seeking a more effective, streamlined way to manage and optimize their workforce. iSolved, provides employers integrated, single login access to payroll, HR, benefits administration, time management, talent management, and compliance.
iSolved's development team is currently recruiting for ASP.NET / C# / Knockout developers to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION ARE:
iSolved is a large, multi-tiered application built with ASP.NET, Knockout, C#, WCF, and SQL Server. As part of the development team, your work will span the entire application the user interface, middle tier, and database.
- Develop custom reports for the TFII/iSTF products
- Develop and maintain user interface controls, business logic, and SQL Server stored procedures
- Develop and maintain integrated services
- Participate on an agile team to estimate and groom backlog items, plan development activities, and improve the development process
- Develop functionality using the iSolved coding standards
- Work with business analysts to clarify requirements and debug problems
- Investigate third-level support requests
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years developing web-applications
- Ability to work independently to research and solve complex problems
- Strong skills with:
- Experience with:
- Experience with large (500+ database table) system development a plus
Physical demands and work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, drive, fly and hear. The employee is required to use hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for written work and PC use. The noise level is usually fairly quiet.