Cogent is a multi-national, Tier 1 Internet Service Provider. Specializing in enterprise grade internet connectivity, point-to-point and collocation services, Cogent is a global leader in connectivity solutions. With a client base that includes more than 60% of the top U.S. law firms; hundreds of major American Universities, and the largest online video share and content distribution networks in the world; Cogent has become a top 5 global network responsible for almost 20% of the world’s internet traffic. We are a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ (CCOI) with one of the strongest balance sheets in the industry. A generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offers you an unlimited earnings potential. A full benefits package takes effect within 30 days of employment. Matching 401k and stock options are also included.
- Hunting to identify new business opportunities within National Sales Territory focused on the Mid Market and non-named National Account target market segments.
- Through direct calling, email and other contact efforts you will identify, qualify, and generate these new business opportunities by working directly with Key Decision Makers
- Compliment prospecting and selling efforts through field work such as building walks, lobby events, property management relationships, and customer face to face meetings
- Leverage consultative and relationship building selling techniques you will identify current and future connectivity solutions
- Help Cogent customers and prospects by positioning our services for new business
- Achieve monthly revenue goals by selling in the nation's largest commercial and retail buildings; office parks and professional campuses
- 2-5 years of solid sales experience, preferably B2B and in the technology field
- Previous sales experience with a track record of success is required
- You must be able to demonstrate your ability to identify, qualify and generate new business
- Strong oral and written communication is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce are a plus
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- If this sounds like you apply today!
Cogent Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Customer Service Account Manager