TPx Communications is the premier managed services provider, redefining the way enterprises grow, compete and communicate. TPx’s unified communications, managed IT services, continuity and connectivity solutions all work together to “reach a higher state of connectedness” TPx can provide guaranteed performance wherever there’s a broadband connection. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with major locations across the country, TPx has delivered more than 15 years of consecutive revenue growth, driven by a DNA of obsessive customer service and being a trusted advisor to its customers.
TPx Communications is currently looking to fill a Customer Account Manager position in their Base Management Organization. This person will be responsible for maintaining, growing and acquiring new revenue from the existing base of TelePacific customers. The account manager position requires the account manager to achieve a combination of monthly quota of new revenue, as well as a quarterly UCx bundle quota from the sales of additional services along with renewal and customer retention targets. Account Manager will be highly focused on Managed Services.
Works under the supervision of the Manager, Account Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 2200.00 p/m revenue quota
- 10 CRM Tickets Per Day (live customer contact w/documentation)
- Manage 300 Customer Accounts: 300+ unique account touches per quarter
- ACD – Option 1 (inbound calls)
- ACD-Technical/Storm Assistance Overflow
- Respond to Triggers (CSR, Non-Renewal Request, Disco) (Chargeback’s apply to all lost accts.)
Triggers must include:
- Was there quarterly touches and did we “Own” the relationship?
- Did you notify the customer of ETF’s if applicable (what are the ETFs)?
- Did you try 3 times today to get the customer on the phone (who)?
- Did you do a site visit if unresponsive?
- Are they eligible for EOC?
- Did you send a competitive bid (I need details product and price)?
- What exactly is the competitor pitching (price and product)?
- Did you engage the agent if applicable (who)?
- If a churn and you have hit a wall – did you engage your manager and the marketing team for help?
- If over 3K was it on the High Risk list- bullets.
- Respond to Sales/Retention Campaigns driven by Marketing
- Rifle Campaigns (target product/price and location)
- High Risk
- Mobile/EOC/Product Specific
- Up sell
- Partial Superceadures (non-commissionable)
- Account Migrations (non-commissionable)
- Field Days- Customer Premise Visits (Account Review)
- 1st 6 month sales issues (Accounts assigned day 1)
- Renew, reconfigure, downgrade customers reactively – follow six month OOC guideline
- Proactive Migration to EOC
- Reactive to all Technical Issues Assigned by the CTSC
- Final Collection Assistance Calls
- Process T & F overflow orders
- Required to contact Customer Base: (price increase, billing usage errors, storm assistance outage, VM migrations)
- Run address vals, EOC quals, CSR’s, Bandwidth Studies, Contracts and necessary reports for customers.
- POC for all customer interfacing objectives (Quarterback)
- Research past orders and provide copies of contracts to customers (emails/calls)
- Submit billing tickets and follow through to resolve the issue
- Follow up with SE re orders in provisioning process to avoid issues (cancellations, delays in processing, etc…)
- Submit NSRs / ICB’s – save/sell and analyze competitive offers – part of the sales/save process
- Provide training, coaching and lead by example to your new co-workers in order to improve and maintain team’s performance.
- Perform all duties as deemed by Management.
- Self-development and continuing personal development.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four‑year college or university with a degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in Telecommunications.
- Two (2) years of experience in Sales.
- Prior Account Management Experience or Customer Service Preferable.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have valid driver license with clean DMV
- No DUIs within the past 3 years
- No more than there (3) points on driving record
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent oral, written, time management and presentation skills
- Must be capable of balancing between fulfilling customers needs and meeting company expectations and goals.
- Knowledge of computer and word processing systems and programs.
- Experience working in a high-paced telecommunications environment
- Strong explanation and resolution skills.
- Ability to work under a quota retirement plan
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexability.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures and stay current on products services promotions and technology.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
Formal application, rating of education and experience; oral interviews and reference check; job related tests may be required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.